Effective Date: August 7, 2023
- Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, or telephone number (“personal information”);
About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
Directly from you when you provide it to us.
Automatically as you navigate through the Website.
- How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in case of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of TravelTippler’s assets.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
- Contact Information
Your continued use of Traveltippler after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.